Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Unspoken Words

When I'm feeling sad and low And I'm not sure where to go And all the good times that I've known, Have gone and left me all alone
All alone I'll never be

Long as you are here with me
,
You're in everything I see
And everything I'm doing
All I do I do for you

You're my sun, you're my moon

Every lazy afternoon
You're my inspiration
, Inspiration lights the way brings a sparkle to each day makes the dark clouds go away
If you're gonna leave, that's okay

If you're gonna stay, let me say

I wanna get it back the love we had
, Before it gets too late
it's getting to the point that I'm

I wanna do it right this time
I wanna hold you in my arms

I never wanna say goodbye

Again
..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home