Saturday, May 16, 2009

mexican wrestler

Sometimes I wish that I was an angel
A fallen angel who visits your dreams
And in those dreams I'd blow you a message
That says you really want me

Sometimes I wish that I was a wrestler
A Mexican wrestler in a red vinyl mask
And I might grab you and body slam you
And maybe cause physical harm
But when we would land I might take pity on you
I could crack all your ribs but I cant break your heart

You will never love me
And this I can't forgive
That you will never love me
As long as I will live

Sometimes I wish that I was a beauty
A beautiful girl, the popular one
And I'd turn your head and your friends would love me
And I could afford to play hard to get
We'd go to parties and you'd show me off
Then I'd go out with your best friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home